Good old black coffee is a great way to start the day. However, all of us sometimes become bored of the same flavor, and that’s the reason why we recommend this route to break up the monotony with the following easy coffee recipes that have a slightly different taste, than the old black coffee, which we are consuming every day.
Ice Coffee with Cinnamon
- 2/3 cup ground coffee
- 3 cups of water
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- These ingredients place it in a jar, stir and leave to stand in the refrigerator one night.
- Ingredients for the second part:
- Cream or whipped cream
- Ice cubes
- Drain cold coffee, serve in glasses so that you fill ¾ of the cup with coffee, and the rest with milk, cream and ice cube.
Hot Mocha Coffee
- 2 cups of boiled coffee
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 4 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Sugar to taste
- Whipped cream and chocolate topping for decoration
- In the hot coffee put the remaining ingredients, and mix well. Then decorate with chocolate glaze.
- 4 tablespoons of ground coffee
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- range peel
- 4 small glasses of rum
- Boil the coffee as usual, then put it cinnamon and orange rind. Then pour with warmed rum.